- Early Intervention
- Day Habilitation
- Weekend Retreat
- Parents Day Out
- Waiver/Case Management
- Health Services
- ABC Program
- Sliding Scale Preschool Enrichment Program
The Benton County Sunshine School has earned a level 3 certification as an Arkansas Better Beginnings facility. Better Beginnings is a voluntary quality rating improvement system for licensed child care and education facilities in Arkansas. During the Better Beginnings certification process, our facility was assessed in five areas.
• Administrator and Staff Qualifications and Training
• Learning Environment
• Child Health and Development
All child care facilities in Arkansas are licensed by the Department of Human Services. Minimum licensing regulations primarily address health and safety issues. Better Beginnings, however, looks beyond minimum standards, evaluating the elements of high quality child care and early education experiences.
Here are some of the things you may expect as a result of our decision to meet the higher standards for Better Beginnings Level 3.
• Increased qualifications and training for staff and administrators
• Administrative practices that exceed national standards
• Increased standards for classroom quality
• Daily activities that address learning goals for children
• A written curriculum plan
We invite you to visit www.arbetterbeginnings.com to read about all of the benefits of enrolling your child in an Arkansas Better Beginnings facility.